Life's been quite hectic for me for the past month. Have been going through a few roadblocks in life, but all's good now. (:
I have been wanting to do up a blog post on my staycation at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality for weeks, and finally decided not to procrastinate any longer! I promise that this post will not bore you! But it will help you to make that final push for hotel booking if you are looking for one!
Before I made my selection on Village Hotel Changi, my perception was that this hotel is situated at a really ulu area in the East side of Singapore. It will take a 15 minutes short drive from Changi International Airport to reach the hotel, and to be honest, I was a little hesitant because of the inconvenience.
But just thinking about the following makes me get oh-so-excited!
- An exclusive local getaway from my hectic work life, without breaking my bank account
- Spacious and Ultra Clean Hotel room
- Top-notch facilities (Infinity swimming pool and hot jacuzzi tub, fitness room)
- Exclusive access to Club lounge (6pm-8pm) for members staying in Club and Suite Rooms
- Buffet Breakfast location of my choice (Saltwater Cafe or Exclusive Club Lounge)
- Early check-ins or Late checkouts (I chose the latter)
- Village Hotel Changi is only a 5-minute walk from shops (Choke Full of Beans cafe is just opposite the hotel and hawker stalls at Changi Village)
- Short walk to Changi Beach for a breath of fresh air
Alright, let me get down to the review! Here is the big frontal view of the hotel before I entered the lobby.