Life's been quite hectic for me for the past month. Have been going through a few roadblocks in life, but all's good now. (:
I have been wanting to do up a blog post on my staycation at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality for weeks, and finally decided not to procrastinate any longer! I promise that this post will not bore you! But it will help you to make that final push for hotel booking if you are looking for one!
Before I made my selection on Village Hotel Changi, my perception was that this hotel is situated at a really ulu area in the East side of Singapore. It will take a 15 minutes short drive from Changi International Airport to reach the hotel, and to be honest, I was a little hesitant because of the inconvenience.
But just thinking about the following makes me get oh-so-excited!
- An exclusive local getaway from my hectic work life, without breaking my bank account
- Spacious and Ultra Clean Hotel room
- Top-notch facilities (Infinity swimming pool and hot jacuzzi tub, fitness room)
- Exclusive access to Club lounge (6pm-8pm) for members staying in Club and Suite Rooms
- Buffet Breakfast location of my choice (Saltwater Cafe or Exclusive Club Lounge)
- Early check-ins or Late checkouts (I chose the latter)
- Village Hotel Changi is only a 5-minute walk from shops (Choke Full of Beans cafe is just opposite the hotel and hawker stalls at Changi Village)
- Short walk to Changi Beach for a breath of fresh air
Alright, let me get down to the review! Here is the big frontal view of the hotel before I entered the lobby.
For the Club room and Suite Room guests, you have an option to have your buffet breakfast either at Saltwater Cafe, or at the exclusive Club Lounge. I chose the latter as I wanted a more private meal experience. And I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of breakfast choices over at the lounge. 1 of the must-try over at the hotel!
Food quality: 4.5/5
Hotel Facilities: 4.5/5
Service Level: 5/5
Do place Village Hotel Changi as one of your top hotels selection for your next staycation! You will be missing out if you have not visited the hotel at least once if you're a Singaporean! (:
Till the next post, darlings!